. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, 12 December 2016

Dear deer quilt



My newest collection, Blithe fabrics has the Lookbook out, featuring many wonderful and inspiring projects!!!



You can also enjoy this video featuring Blithe fabrics;)

I made a few projects that will be featured there, but the biggest project I made is the Dear Der quilt!!!
It was inspired (the name at least) with one of my fav prints from the collection- Dear Deer ;)


When I started thinking about what kind of a quilt I would love to make with this neutral gender kind of a fabric collection, I realized that it's a perfect fabric option for my 12 years old boy and his newly decorated room. Something bold, modern and fun, boyish too....and that's how I came to the idea of making the big dear head, just like in one of my Deer Houndstooth prints;)
This collection has a great balance of light-low value fabrics and those darker and it was great for this kind of project!!! Here are some finished pictures of the quilt that measures 80.5" x 55.5"-which is a perfect size for kid's bed ;).





In case you are asking for a pattern , I made it available in my etsy shop
And, there is also a 30% off if using the code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS till the end of this year!!!


There is also the free quilt pattern that I designed for this collection called Windowscape (that I am planning to make for our big bed), in case you are looking for something bigger and maybe a bit more traditional ;)

Enjoy and happy Holidays!
xx
Katarina

5 comments :

Hải Đặng said...

"This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "

Trophykart said...

Excellent Post! Buy Trophies Corporate Gifts, promotional items, photo Mugs Online.

Mara said...

Love your Dear Deer Quilt!

Natalie Santini said...

Beautiful quilt and fabric line- it's so soothing and calm I just love it.

zmiana sprzedawcy energii said...

ooo i am jelous